Breaking News

Design

I am a expert and professional Graphic designer and Photographer. I have 8+ years experience of Photograph and Graphic Design. I will all kind of   Photograph and Graphics Design service.  I would like to you satisfy to my works & I will give you unlimited revisions until you Satisfy.100% satisfaction Guarantee. Money back Guarantee. I will work in full time on www.fiverr.com/netservice24. or personally work with you. You will contact me.

 facebook: 
www.facebook.com/sathibegum.1410

Twitter: 
www.twitter.com/us_suasan 

My services for you:

      ü  High resolution PNG file of your design ready for print!
ü Very high resolution photo of your design placed on mock-up T-Shirt! (for use at your website/e-shop)
ü  Great communication over your ideas for exceptional results!
ü Unlimited revision until your satisfaction
ü Free mock-up JPEG file
ü A 24 Hour Express Delivery Service or Less
Please, you can order me now. 


Thanks.....!!!




































No comments